Monday, August 16, 2004

I did it!!! Arrrrghhhh!!!!

I finally got the much coveted driving licence... feeling a little cranky now no doubt... but I guess it's the initial delightment of all new drivers... well, actually, it's the elation in knowing that we need not be subjected to rather stringent checking of driving styles... and that we can finally drive in peace and possibly, comfort? Sigh, so much to make up for in uni... my lessons... I have been behind... and i need to catch up some... makes me want to wish there were more hours than there are now.. but with identical workloads to complete... I've been feeling fat... or maybe, being fat recently... not exercising enough for the energy to go... perhaps people with more than mere gossiping to do will be talking about my flabs and all... but oh well, if I feel beautiful myself.. who can say anything to that? ;)

have been going out quite a bit in the past days till quite late... what an experience... it's probably done in zest knowing that once the tutorials start, there wouldn't be much time for play... not much anyway... :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

hello sophia! diana here! havent seen ya around campus..just a note to say hi!haha visit my blog..it's http://cinamome.blogspot.com

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home