Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I'm totally knocked out!

The time now would be considered rather unearthly as I'm really tired out today... went gym, followed by three hour tuition, driving lesson, trial test for ftt, tuitioning my sister... and packing for tomorrow's camp... quite alot to do for not drinking any stimulants! But I guess I just need to look forward more to each coming day and really appreciate what has been set out for me to do (although I feel sometimes that it's me who stresses me out and gives me inhuman schedules to follow). I'm not ashamed to say I'm actually looking forward to the last week of june when I can totally relax some while before attending yet another camp. I'm only bothered by the amount of clothes my mother needs to wash now... feeling very guilty and wondering if there's some way I can repay her back... and my dad too... not forgetting... sunday's fathers' day and I'm still backward in getting him a present or a card... or both...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home