Friday, June 25, 2004

I'm back from some trip!

it's been an intellectually enriching and physically stretching month of june so far for me... I'll be free for a whole week( if you count giving tuition and all as still being rather free)and now that the entire bulk of things to do have been accomplished (notice the word 'bulk'-I've still got alot of things to plan and do)I feel really rather upset that everything's gone just like that. To look it on the brigter side of things, my trip has opened my eyes to things never known to a nineteen year old in singapore. it's just so different over there in a closed country. you never know what to expect, what to anticipate and let alone, what would happen tomorrow... but it's just faith and faith alone that leds you on in peace for your everyday. the church scene is more than meets the eye, but the leaders are praying and seeking and asking of the Lord and I believe that though things haven't changed for the better, the Lord hears prayer and will answer as he wills to...

my mind's tired, my body's a trifle frail, but I still feel surprisingly free and at ease... I really do think I need that!

the food has never been an issue in vietnam, it's so wonderful eating there and sipping a cuppa, eating some ice-cream in the thick of the central district... I really did enjoy everything! the fashion's a little back-ward but the costumes' fabulous. the bags are so intricately designed and it shows the quality of the art in the vietnamese. I've no doubt gotten a teeny bit plump, (not that I haven't been already anyway)... am trying to keep to some regime, and hopefully, I'll have what it takes to go through it... otherwise... I'll just scrap the whole idea, or conjure some excuse for not trying to look slimmer than now...

embarked on my try-making-up project... today's day one and seems that it didn't go down too well, but it didn't go down too badly either... I love trying out some new stuff... wonder for how long will this little project go on... got some books at great value at a bookstore today... great thick books... I love them quite alot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home