Saturday, June 12, 2004

something's brewing...

in my church's publicity stunt... hoping it'll have much an impact as I hope it would have on people... ;p did the planning and all during a meeting this afternoon... past two days have been giving tuition... helping out somewhere someplace... giving more tuition and driving... seems having no place to find a breather, nor a place for solace and some quiet... will be attending camp next week and then going off to vietnam for my mission trip... but first... got to get over ftt... got to get to studying for it... rather 'stoned' right now... perhaps because of fatigue? not very much lazy... I guess... may tomorrow bring with it some rest, pretty please?

2 Comments:

Blogger liveyrdream said...

HrmZ..Church publicity stunt? Seen a few so far that splashed the headlines. Wonder what will be coming up. Hee Any wayz which Church r u from? Btw,i linked my blog to urs. If u have any objections will gladly undo my "links" section.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Aon international fax number

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home