Wednesday, June 02, 2004

confused yet enjoying God's presence in my life...

I simply know not where to turn to, who to turn to, what to turn to in the midst of this time of confusion and decision making. I don't know my strengths, my weaknesses well enough nor the courses that I should be taking... I only ask for God to shed some light into my life, and show me that even as I learn to trust and serve him wholeheartedly in everything I do, he'll honour that... even if sometimes, I seem so feeble in doing so. just went for the worship workshop conducted by hillsongs. I've been enlightened about worship leading and the impact a worship leader can bring with her, or take to the audience from her innerman... it's a totally radical way to view it and do it... will be starting on it soon... going for the gb camp tomorrow... it's rather tiring, but I guess I'd have to thank God for giving me this skin lightening cream which works on eye bags as well... ")

mission trip meeting last night. wonderful time of fellowship and talking out various plans for it. details are to be secret, for safety sake... and I'll be learning how to travel smart in a country as such in vietnam... church camp would be next week... remind me to sunbathe... I need to darken my fair skin... which is rather uncharacteristic of me since young...

as you can see, my english is very much straightforward and my way of typing, drenched with tiredness... forgive me for this rather boring publication...

1 Comments:

Blogger make joyful noise! said...

hi sophia! it's been a super long time since i talked to you...=) from your blog seems like u've been ok...just just swinging by blogs and got linked from fen's blog to yours..

well if u're free do swing by my blog sometime...

take care yah>?

love
ly =D

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home