Saturday, June 05, 2004

am back from the camp!

am back from a mind-bogglingly tired camp... I haven't exactly been doing alot during this camp, because we left the planning and carrying out of the camp to a group of people whom we paid to do it all... (these people are from fcbc youth group and a portion of the money is given back to their church) I thought that that was a fantastic idea to raise funds for their church anyways... I made friends of course... and guess will be visiting them at their church sometime soon and see how they run their church... will be thinking of people and ways that my youth group can also come up with a team like that and be enthusiastic about reaching out not only to the youth around us, but to capture them even before teenhood...

still strutting between nus and ntu... bus ad and bioengine... but not entirely exasperated. I thank God that at least I have the places in these unis. Worrying isn't secondary, it's needless... yup.

quite a few of my army friends would be 'poping' (passing out parade) this weekend and so... really happy for them. it's a milestone and I believe that God is constantly at work in them to develop them further, physically and spiritually. it's my prayer they'll become men of God...

at this particular camp with the gb officers, I spent alot of time with them and marveled at the wonders of God's work in their lives. It was a major encouragement... and these teachers were my primary school teachers! Mrs Doris Khor, Mrs Nancy Ng, Mrs Ho-Tan... aunty Lay Beng, and aunty Kah Inn and of course.. pastor cynthia from my church... I learnt alot from their lives and how they really depended on God for the past so many years of their lives and God has not disappointed them... in any way (be it in marriage, in finding a soul mate, in getting a job, in finding friends, in their studies etc). I've always prayed to God for living examples of Godly woman in my life... and here I have found them... younger than chronologically, youthful and beautiful within... ")

and of course... my mom's one beautiful woman as well...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Fico rubi

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home