Tuesday, October 03, 2006

2 down 2 more to go... with more to go... more to go...

haha i think that my title sounds pretty depressing and if you happen to already be too packed with work to breathe perhaps it mightn't be such a welcome relief nor a comfort to know that someone else in the world is having tons of work to do but maybe it might be comforting to know that that someone is trying to take things in her stride and you should too!

when colin asked me about my tests and how i thought that i would fare- i was blanked out at first and then i just registered a pure peace in my heart- knowing that what is done is done and i cannot do anymore about it than mourn and weep (both of which is definitely deregatory for my next 2 tests and more to come!)

so i guess i would let go and let God and i have send an email finally, to ask the noc people about my placement and even for that i think i would be immensely relieved either way... as long as there is some sort of an answer!

i have got 3 assignments due next week and 2 more due the following: and i have not much time to contend with really... all the time i have now is dedicated to blogging and complaining, and studying... honestly having a sound board in the form of a blog is rather therapeutic and though it doesn't add on to my studying time it certainly does help in helping me type out my pent-up thoughts and feelings- to release me to do what i need to- so that i need not have emotional burdnes in some sense...

but in any case i would be studying for my double major or honours and so it wouldn't be the last that you would be seeing of me... no doubt. i hope that that fact would not affect my chances at NOC because i really am keen on the double major and technically this would not be my final year.. the next sem would be the start of my final year...

oh well i said i would give it up to God, I should.

marketing project meeting's slightly later and i have to get home to do the finance tutorial which we would discuss tomorrow after my physics test... after which i have to cram for the next test: financial markets.

I was supposed to be stoned whilst i sat during my physics tutorial today but thank God 5 minutes worth of looking through the intended reading was sufficient for me to understand the EPR paradox and all the intricacies of quantum theory... :) thank God! hm i think i would need to start doing tutorials all this week... and readings... if i wouldn't want more stress over the now shorter weekend with my test on sat and dance thereafter followed by the alpha dinner... just that: i don't think i would have even time to bathe! *yeeks*

more to go, Sophie, you can, so go! :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home