Thursday, September 14, 2006

unillustrious me...

I have been feeling this way ever since people around me, like all true blue business students, have been participating in case competitions, getting elected in their own respective clubs and societies and setting up clubs too... :9

nah i don't envy them, i am just wondering to myself why i don't seem to have the energy and time to do those stuff... working part time whilst studying is something that alot of students take to as well but as far as i know it doesn't seem to fit into my schedule at all!

and of course, neither would the club and society participations... maybe i have had enough of those meaningless frivolities (no offense to anyone)... but then again we all have to do all that in the real world out there! what would keep me sane in the working world???

or maybe then i didn't have the right motivation and direction and goal... but now i do...

maybe it's time to start... time to move on after the mess clearing... time to start commiting... perhaps next year???

or perhaps it's time to rest and take a step back, time to spend my precious time with my family.. appreciate life as God deems it to be... and let him worry about my future? But God doesn't help someone who doesn't want to help herself!!!

maybe i should try not having so many high powered friends... haha... perhaps that would help tons... :)

today's citibank industry talk organised by saw financial centre certainly opened up my eyes to banking and if they would want me, i think i would be what they are looking for *cross fingers* someone who enjoys integrating both marketing and finance to create products that aid consumers... i like to talk, like to analyse, like to hear from others and source for solutions... haha... i think i know now that i should really try going for my element...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home