Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Towards a greater partnership... my skin and I!!!

I realise I haven't been taking good care of my skin AT ALL after going for today's make up class... I feel so bad about it! I think I have got to start the regime... the whole skin care regime of cleansing, toning, moisturising, whitening (yes even whitening to prevent pigmentations!)

to think that i have got myself a good skin care set and i don't even know how to capitalise on it!

today's make up class was extremely informative and i tried the colours i never tried before due to the fact that i thought they made me look like a person boxed in the eyes... apparently, i have been seeing it with respect to the wrong lighting! it actually looks pretty good! :)

and yes, i finally know the importance of having the make up base, the loose powder, foundation, blush, mascara (finally know how to do it proper), eye shadow colours (since i hardly experimented), and lip colour! the $30 bucks was really worth it...

now you know how those celebrities get such nice skin tones and all... truth be told, not everyone of them has good skin... you don't have to have good skin with make up... but trust me i would be drinking my water, eating my vitamins C and E to boost my skin! (I hope this keeps up in the near future as well)

had very little rest the past few days due to not being able to sleep due to time changes in my sleeping patterns, as well as needing to finish up a report last night when i was actually tired.. the rings around my eyes have become darker and yes it is also due to the pigmentation due to sun exposure!!! you're so going to see white face me (with tons of sun block) and dark skin me... weird...

but oh well... haha... sometimes life is more interesting with the mundane things... the littlest things... the vainest things!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home