Tuesday, June 27, 2006

brazilian samba, ukrainian exhilaration, french class!

wow.. football has never been this exciting to me... well when the whole world is on either side for each match... i suppose it has never not been hyped, hasn't it? :)

the brazilians just charged through by the thread, and were lucky with the poorer finishing of the ghanians... the ukrainians didn't deserve to win honestly... but their ball striking abilities just outclassed the swiss by a little in the crucial penaly shootout... the french... they remind me of the last minute 'chiongers' who never performed during the less crucial exams and yet aced the important ones... i was shocked at their performance... they really stepped up...

hopefully, i can do one with my academics as well? *shrug*

had a good time with jessie, meeting up and having an 'honest' talk... i realised that though i never had any intentions to hide and deceive, sometimes it isn't just the intentions that drive one to cover up.... it's the root cause of perhaps not wanting to give up time to stay back and explain myself? building walls to protect and keep myself safe...

i don't know... but thank God I was completely honest and it quite baffled jessie... haha... I usually only am honest with a few people... and it's not those with whom I am closest to... but those whom I know will not condemn me for who I really am, are open, and those would take time to see past me and through what i say and the way that i say things... because i admit i can be quite an actress... and i don't even do it purposefully...

call it professionalism... but perhaps it's hard for me to psychologically segregate work and play... real heart-to-heart talks from opinions... arguments from stands... but hopefully and prayfully i will change and become more like whom God wants me to be...

and I really pray that God will show me the way to go... clearly... and that I will go the way God shows me to go... for others' understanding of my situation as well... I have always felt that I am responsible for what I have gotten myself into... i still feel so... after all in life, everyone makes mistakes... but the perfectionist in me expects myself to prempt everything in life and put everything right. it's stressing... the idea that i don't have to excell in everything that i do is just so distant and foreign. but i must input that idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home