Tuesday, January 31, 2006

in a quandary and sick.

:( yes you didn't hear wrongly. i am sick. really sick for that matter... but it hasn't been showing too much because i bottle it all inside... fact is that i have been having my nasal cavities quite inflammed and my nose running with headaches in check and feverish spells... as well as a horrible sore throat which has dissipated the moment all the other symptoms came along... the sore throat's always the indication but i didn't catch it fast enough... thought it was due to the weather... ai yoh... sophie sophie sophie... you are perfectly capable of self-medicating, being a sensible girl who knows how to take care of yourself... how so?

because i had only 8 hours of sleep in total over the weekend... because i have had crazy schedules last week and thinking about next week keeps me all jittery...

and my tests have been coming back... just realised that the approach i had to one of my papers was a little off... ok more than a little off... shucks. :(

what to do? when you got it wrong... let it go let it be la... try harder the next time around...

though for my marketing test... haiz... i think i need to be more bimbotic, learn more about the american retailing systems and all in order to do well... cause the marks i lost (alot of it) were due to my lack of knowledge on specific details pertaining to the US...

which puts me nearer to the bottom of the class... for the first time here man...

and the paper... aiyoh... another jialat one... don't know how... :(

God... don't forsake me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home