Monday, January 30, 2006

i am so screwed.

i think my weight has been fluctuating alot these few days and yes i have gotten fatter. shoot. i hate myself for this... but forgive me because i haven't been eating so much chocolate and cream in such a long time... it's rather divine. :)

no doubt there's a possibility of rolling back home... or acting buoy in the sea...

was so upset when i got back my marketing results. but it clearly shows me where i should go: nowhere. cause i belong no where. i am not fantastic in finance, nor marketing, nor op management... maybe i should go understudy a tai tai... that would be good...

oh but that would mean no more of eating excessively and keeping slim won't it? uh uh... am not doing it...

darn you know what? i think i am going to have my pms... or rather i am having it now... so lethargic... fell asleep in the commons for like two hours in between classes... i should have been shot.