Monday, January 30, 2006

you are almighty.

I thought that i would be spared from classes today since he didn't mention any syllabus for today... but i checked the class website and he put in the schedule the last minute... oh well...

and then i woke up to the tune of 6 hours of sleep (the highest i have clocked in so far in days)

and sleepily crawled my way down my bed...

went for breakfast and had my freshly baked waffles and yoghurt...

went to class got my test results. i knew it. had that sinking feeling within me about this one.

but discussed it with my prof a while about it... managed to get like 2 marks extra...

having this horrible sore throat now...

but it's God telling to me to stop those body-bashing sessions... i need to sleep.

Yes i will obey.

"it's not longer a question of true/false in christianity, it's a matter of yes/no to a question of "will you love me and love my sheep?""

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home