Thursday, January 26, 2006

a voice, studying time and revelation!

i was dead tired but something told me to study today's readings... and i did reluctantly... and wasn't surprised by a pop quiz today...

it's always God working... i realised i haven't been as faithful... :(

i thought that since next week would be rather free for me, i might have wanted to go shopping and let it out some... but i didn't. opting instead to run around the supermarkets and get snacks and some food for comfort. haha. eating again....

the marginal utility of eating is increasing but i don't see that for shopping!

which is an entirely good thing if you ask me... :)

i would be homeless for the week in between that i would have to leave the hall and have my flight back home... asked the housing pple about it, they said spring is a busy quarter and they can't do anything about it... no premium prices would work. oh well... now that i am a little worried about my expenses... told ian about it and he said he would gladly take me in! yay. i'm homed.

and we'll most prob be going around traveling as a group... even if they don't, knowing ian, he would. so i won't have to worry too much about this and that... God will provide and he does...

did i tell you that ian's a friend of a bunch of friends of mine? and people i have met before in my life... like my pri sch favorite teacher mrs soh-a.k.a. aunty chiew ping, alvin chow, and becky! :)

God truly provides...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home