Friday, January 27, 2006

someone came through my door...

alicia and her friends made this racket in my room when one of them knocked the door in the middle of the night at 330am... and she wasn't in the room so i had to climb down and open the darn door... thrice...

and then her friend came in saying he didn't know where she was so i offered him my phone to call and he finally located her... went off and came back and woke me up again when he couldn't find the room that she was in... well he called again through my phone and found a place to meet her in like 15 min... so i stayed up to talk to him... in the dark... haiz...

somehow... felt God speaking to him through me... just heard this misunderstood and poor guy who got kicked out of the house since like 8 years ago and has been traveling without a home... and been jumping job to job to survive...

my heart really went out to him man... his name is jeff... and then when alicia came back for him... he told everyone else there that he had a great chat with me... and hopes to chat with me again... said i made him feel comfortable about sharing and talking... and was very nice in lending him my phone and all... he asked if i was religious... i said i was a christian...

made me smile all day... :)

thank God for this opportunity...

and alicia woke me up once more an hour later to pack up her stuff to go california... LA... on an 18 hour road trip... i said it was ok... she was sorry but i know that there's something that started in our friendship from then on... :)

and i finally saw him online.. he said the same too... so we chatted. had so much fun! can't wait to get back... haiz... haha... but i still am going to enjoy this time here! he said he would love for me to take america back home to him... so nice of him... not at all sticky or anything... except the fact that we spent like 15 min saying our goodbyes... online... ok la... not sticky what! *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home