Sunday, January 29, 2006

the $300 phone calls and my f***ed up attitude...

i didn't know why i was so horrible when i heard that i had to pay an extra 300 to singtel when all i did was pay so much for the calling cards, use my handphone to call the TOLL FREE number and then i had to pay for the local calls in america that i made...

dammit.

but my parents were so nice they said it's entirely ok... and when i spent on sightseeing and stuff they are so open about it.. told me it's money well spent. i could cry man...

and so when i got a little better when i started to talk about my experiences in the past week my mom was so relieved... she obviously thought that i had some sort of an emotional problem when i got here and stuff... and told me not to hang out with ian too much since 'he has a gf'... and 'i have a bf'... but then again she never really acknowledged nor approved of me and him right? oh well.. the justifications we go through as humans...

are many a times not justified...

haha... but i love them still... my family, my dear... my friends...

and i would so love to go back to singapore and experience cheap calling experiences again... if only i had a US line though...

would have been so much cheaper...

haiz... for now... 300 phone calls... for a month la...

darn.