Tuesday, January 17, 2006

you fixed it up!

and spruced up my computer with more music... i should thank you alot man... but too bad a sandwich was what i could do only... :(

won't negate the fact you still owe me ten bucks... US! haha...

anyway my computer is finally back on and i had so much frustration since i couldn't get anything done the whole day but i am just thankful that my finance assignment is finally back on and stuff and i need not worry about it anymore (except for wondering if my answers are finally right) hauz... me and my perfectionist streak over here... think the reason is because i am alone in studying and i am my only competitor... which is bad?

oh well it drove me nuts and i forgot about my shopping... ha... in some sense... won't be going shopping this weekend... since well... it was overdone during last weekend and i desperately need to catch up on my scheduling... though i don't know whether to go to boeing or not this weekend with fiuts since i most probably would be bringing my brother there when he gets here at the end of my exchange...

man oh man.... it's going to be a long long weekend...

next week's the portland trip! should i be going?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home