Thursday, January 19, 2006

My internet fine now!

All because I got the Ethernet cable finally and yes I bought them for a lot of money... Again... sheesh... But today was such an 'eventful' time that I kinda have to give it up to me...

I waited for half an hour for my otherwise all-guys team in management class for our project work. Got nothing done and had more talk about army stuff (since one of them is singaporean and two of them are indonesians with one more from south korea) - there is one commando, and one diver amongst them... but we had fun... guess i need to learn how to lighten up a little... haiz... haha... they have fun... i don't seem to. hm...

and waited another hour for my marketing presentation group mate.. this one was unintentional since he had some stuff to attend to and he tried to contact me but to no avail... he only has my room number and email.. so i didn't fault him on that definitely... and thanks to my overbearing attitude we got everything done within an hour. assigned speech and all *bow*

i was so exhausted doing these menial stuff that when i got to the uni book store to get my ethernet cable and send the card to my mom, just wanted to browse around the place and bought some Udub stuff on sale... again! but did get my files and hole punchers so that i can finally file up my stuff and not place them all over the place... my table looks so much neater now... and what with the ethernet on... i am all so set to mug!

except the mental state... i am so tired... haiz...

but alicia ( my room mate) said that she would like to visit me in singapore in like april... which is cool because the moment i get back, she's coming!

teach me how to smile because i need to learn how to reduce my expenditure in my dining account so that i have enough to last me through the quarter... i now try to eat two muffins per morning... it helps to bring the cost down... not the most healthy option though... haiz...

oh if you guys see how much i eat here... you'll flip out. i love eating. i eat lots of sandwiches. twice the amount though ( i always buy in twos)

imagine how much a person can change (not in size ya)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home