Saturday, August 27, 2005

well well well...

today i just had the urge to go for the aiesec talk. no doubt it was just a duty for me to pass out the cheques and stuff... but knowing me i could have easily 'tai-chied' it...

yet i went. despite me needing to wake up at 6 this morning and dress up - formal and needing to rush back to church for dance and then have my meeting...

i found out that my obedience to God to keep to my word to my friends to go this morning led me to speak to a sister in christ from aiesec who was struggling in the faith. i lent her a copy of the pdl which i placed in my bag out of convenience this morning (and now i know why it had to be) and she was so touched... i just smiled to myself before i rushed to church.

somehow things are starting to get together. have some meaning. the moment i blurt every struggle i had...

my dance practices have brought me closer to one of my cell group members. i thank God for this special friendship i have found in her... she's a great dancer, a very delicate and nice girl.

dance ended early for some miscommunications and we had to leave early... but i had time to get home to explain why i hadn't been home much these days to my parents... and thank God for that... it avoided a total fight-out at home... my projects and my studies are getting tougher. now they understand.

my fellow group mate who offered his home for our group discussion? well he's very nice and i had this hunch he was a christian. he used to be for that matter. would try to be following up...

life does have some meaning. but it probably would mean alot more if my friends around me could appreciate what i am doing... which, i'd have to say... i feel alot more comfortable talking to my vcf friends about... maybe it's because we have the same goals and views... aspirations and dreams... to live in whatever capacity for christ. see the huge picture rather than the small...

live for eternity and not for now.

btw, i almost had three car accidents today whilst in my very dire mood swings...

two cars almost banged into me this morning and evening as i was going to me destination and back home...

one more? when my friend was giving me a lift from his house...

something's telling me it's not just about the cars and accidents... God's reminding me about something good... he still loves me alot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home