Wednesday, August 17, 2005

well well well so who's got the brains now? :)

the math people.

ok i'll admit. :)

i almost didn't get the *hint* there. haha. thank God i still got math blood within!!!

had a date i couldn't refuse. a grandpa whom i'm used to seeing very often in the gym asked me to play tennis with him. somewhat, never really been interacting with my own natural grandpas (since one passed away before i was born and the other when i was 3), i agreed.

and today was the game. i didn't know how to play it really. i'm used to playing with people my age and stuff... and so i'll usually give the balls a good whack and make people run about as much as my body can take me. of course in the case that i eventually do end up running alot myself. good and done!

i had to slow down the pace and be sensitive to age differences.

not that i doubt his capabilities... for a man his age, he has ALOT of stamina. easily could beat anyone to pulp with constant running and swimming, or cycling and stuff. i wouldn't doubt his capabilities for a triathlon actually... :)

haiz. whatever. i am at home trying to contemplate between reading my notes for later's lecture and just resting. these few days has been more hectic than usual. but i take one day at a time. thank God.

our business welcome tea was well attended! thank God for his provisions.

though i regret that i couldn't have done the baking with the rest of them on monday due to my classes. oh well...

you can't always have everything!

aiesec's first local committee meeting is this saturday but i have got dance practice in church. guess since the dance practice got to my ears first i'd just go for that one.

not that anything would have made any differences. honestly, i enjoy dancing over whatever...