Monday, August 15, 2005

round unlimited!

gorgings have never been this fun... as i paused to look at myself this morning after that humongous dinner i had yesterday at marcus' mom's birthday party... wow... hehe... i never knew what one night could do to you...

but in retrospec... seems like i've been eating alot and many times more than him... these days... goodness wonder when pigs will fly... they should be by now... :)

my books are so expensive. i think i seriously need to work during the holidays and get my "sophie's textbook-fund"... argh.

and i feel that i have never been more liberated to serve him in whatever ministry he has called me into.. seems when i stop to think and stop saying yes to everything... he somehow plans it all for me and i have been in more things that i ever thought possible with my human mind...

dance practice's coming up this weekend... woo hoo!

and i finally bought all my textbooks, and gotten rid of the duty to keep up with purchasing the books and standing around stupid at the co-op...

free day tomorrow... opportunity cost of actually going to work at my internship place tomorrow (cause my ex-colleague called me up) would be the beauty rest i need and probably the stuff i need to catch up with...

as you can tell my weekend's been all worship stuff and his mom's birthday party and marketing with my mom cause the things get so heavy for her to carry...

so i really need the free day. *nods head*

otherwise... *teary-eyed* i might become insane with all my commitments coming up here and there...

for now... am insanely sanguine. not quite the sane insane as yet... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home