Tuesday, August 16, 2005

irritation.flogging.com

i'm feeling a little edgy right now. a little pricky and possibly a little yes, irritated. but i guess like what we shared about during pdl on sunday. we live for his glory and even if it means our pride, ego and the like being stepped upon all over and over again.... why ever not let it happen?

and today was bad. mooncake, choc ice cream, cheese cake, sugi cake, appie pie and erm some more ********* can you imagine? I think not even a guy could manage that... i wonder what has gone into my head... perhaps it's getting dumber from the lack of oxygen... like how i don't know...

AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

how did this happen???

my regime and my diet?

my sanity?

my never wanting to lose? (although that is good in a sense)

my discipline?

right now everything's being flung out of my head, life and what-nots....

it scares me.

no not the work load getting to me at all though i'm amazed at why i hadn't after looking through ALL the midterms and exams and project work and individual assignments that i have got to do...

oh i spoke to his brother on the phone yesterday night.. pretty funny... amusing... chatting with someone who knows him inside out... should be sharing some tips someday...

and the amount of commitment i'm not willing to give to a particular cca... is unnerving... and making me change my attitude towards things... perhaps that's the issue here...

I need to change. nope not because of anyone or anybody. i listen to advice but i NEVER take what anyone says as the truth. because the truth is the Bible. why deviate?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home