Saturday, August 20, 2005

silly bugger!

no not scolding anyone here... but seems like it sounds like so ain't it? :)

the flu bug has been going around and yes it has gotten me. but i won't let it get a good hold or grip on me for sure... been drinking vitamin C water all day... that should do the trick.. and of course as with all weekends, i sleep alot... :)

that probably means no heaty food for me.. and i'm so very sad to say that that should include chocolates.. but the word 'should' remains... dang huh?

yes i have been gorging... my friends at the NUS dedication service were aghast at the amount i ate... and it wasn't even my dinner... so now you know how bad it is... haha... i giggle when i think of that... cause till today that was the last time i had chocolate cake and yes it's starting to feel like it's been months now...

irony. i've been trying to get him on a better diet and seems like it ain't going anywhere with my contradictory actions.... suppose that it's been leaving him a lot more confused than before we got together... *smile*

and so i had my first dance practice... somehow the whole idea of contemporary dance didn't hit me as that kind of dance until today... when me and my friends saw the steps we had to learn... those trained dancers went 'ouch'... imagine that... *glup* but we did alot of stretching before that and those were good... cause i could even manage a split! something i never thought i would be able to do now...

but perhaps it's God's working... not my own...

*grin* i mean... i NEVER would have thought of joining this ministry if it were not that the in-charge is my mom's good friend...

oh well!

least it's free stretching lessons! could do some serious toning... heh... we had to do the guys' push-ups just now... oh how my arms ached...

mom's making that quay with coconut on top of it for tea break... don't know what it is called... but we had bread on toast with tons of kaya this morning... whoa my mom's starting to support my new diet... heh... ( i hope she doesn't... cause that would spell disaster with a 'D')

he'll never hear the end of it... that's how!!!