Monday, August 29, 2005

nailed it.

nailed the two presentations- finance and managerial accounting. and i suppose what made me all the more happier is the fact that this time around i was the one leading the discussions along to get the answers to agree and things like that during the meetings... so it all went well.

i guess you could say that people only start to know the Lord better in times of need. i suppose i can say i totally agree.

i suppose also that despite whatever rubbish i had to face and the rubbish i would be facing in time to come (i just came to know of 3 more deadlines on top of the myriad of datelines that's killing me already today), i know he'll carry me through...

these few days have been constant confirmation of his love for me.

there would be more presentations and homework to come... but i believe when the Lord is for me, it matters not whether i would be able to do my tutorials or presentations well or not. what matters is that you still feel proud to be you no matter what happens in the world...

because you're made in his image...

no monkey business will do! :)