Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Gorgings.

with the letter 's' because I have been in indulgence... :) have been getting the snoop of the good stuff by eating like no one's business of waffles and ice cream and tiramisu cakes... how to lose weight like this? i don't exactly know... but there's a side of rebellious me which refuses to take anything to consideration...

and so will it be.

legs been at rest since I didn't go gym when i should have been this morning... shows my ill discipline... but i really was so shagged... and it's going to be a long weekend ahead! tomorrow's my golf lesson and friday's my church's prayer meeting... that would be after meeting my mom for a short dinner... saturday's brekfast with family before setting off for a wedding of my distant cousin and then it's seventeen-up stuff for me to sit through... *grin*

sunday would come with it the meeting and i got a couple of more appointments to have... and that's it... the following week comes and would go...

and that means my application had better be good and going and sent to the US as well as my newsletter up and coming... which i have yet to start on...

so many things and so little time... how?

dinner was cooked by someone and tasted really good... honest! got your brother's character and mom's career outline and your dad's taste... hm... well... one question to ask... are you sick of all that? do you want some new combinations or characteristics? or you're fine with the whole family within me? *wink*

shopping back with a vengence... somebody save me... but even my mom admitted my buys were pretty much fantastic... hehe....