Sunday, June 12, 2005

Long.... weekend...

but it was enjoyable nevertheless... the people i spent it with although doing the most mundane activities made it all the more worthwhile... honestly... i quite liked it alot... :)

saturday I went for breakfast with my family at coffee bean before going for my planning camp... not to forget a little shopping before that... haha... and yes aiesec had it's planning camp at ntu... we got to stay in the hostel there... although a little old hall 4 it was but it was fun nevertheless... i enjoyed the time with my aiesecers friends... the water in the bath was good and strong and hot... :) the cooler was merely next to my room... and yes i had good food at really affordable prices... fantastic conditions to nurture good feelings about the place i had to be in for serious planning which was a little boring at times but generally engaged me quite a bit so it wasn't all that bad...

sunday came and more planning survived... i went off early to my uncle's for my grandad's death anniversary... i never got to know him personally since he passed away some ten years before i was born... but i had a good time eating and fellowshipping with my cousins of course! met my favourite cousins... one of them back from Canada and she looks really gorgeous! haha... but nah i'll bet you guys won't be her match... hehe... she's model-like with good brains as well... double degree in psychology and some politics stuff... at age 20... beat that. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home