Thursday, June 09, 2005

a hot blouse and miracles...

no no... the miracle wasn't that i could fit into that hot blouse that my mom bought for me from malaysia nicely... although i wished it was... haiz... haha... but really.... put on that awful amount of weight... i know joel is going to bash me for bitching about the weight again... *shrug*

anyway... tough weekend ahead... dinos tomorrow... saturday whole day of planning for aiesec year plans... till sunday... sunday evening my family gathering...

not that the beginning of the week wasn't already killing... had two finance meetings...

good thing golf's not this week... thank God... otherwise... see me floored...

and thank God I finally knew what it was about... that awfully weird day.. was more of a spiritual battle.... had to intercede for the people in the camp... God moved really strongly... and alot of the church people who went there got healed... of their irregularities and illnesses... Praise God!