Sunday, June 05, 2005

it put an absolute smile on my face... :)

was having the monday blues when i received a rather humorous sms from a good friend of mine whom i haven't heard from in quite some time... think he might have been busy... but he reminded me to keep to my diet plan... ha. and to think some guys try to talk me out of it instead. which is irritating, really...

golf left my arms aching. all over. i had to rush off from church yesterday for my golf lesson. had my dad send me there before my family went for the church camp without me and my brother. brother can't go because of school and 4 days is too much leave for me to take from an internship... (groan) and you know what were they eating yesterday over there at the hotel? japanese food. argh. I feel so disgusted with myself. i should have been there... oh well... I went there before in the midst of my 'A' levels to destress... so that place's very familiar to me. *laughs* my 'A' levels was one big joke man... shopping sprees and holidays in the midst of it all.

there's a meeting after work today. but somehow that's not making me pull a long face today. no i won't let it. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home