Thursday, June 02, 2005

ok so the results suck again. but I'm not complaining...

sucky results seem to become rather habitual lately huh?

but the drama was a blast. :) thank God for it.

I loved the way the mouths gaped open when they saw fierce sophie looking all lost and forlorn in her innocent role. that was the way I wanted it to be. ha. fun. :)

but everyone else did well. thank God for that. all I know is that if I cannot celebrate God in these circumstances of bad results. I shouldn't say I love him or am a christian. I'd be lying.

after all. the world doesn't revolve around results. and neither results around the world. one can have the stellar results yet none the best or suitable job. a drop out can be earning millions. billions especially in the case of bill gates.

I wanted to contemplate switching majors. my better results come not from business modules. haiz. oh well. been this way this sem and the last. but God reaffirmed me just now. I need not to see things in such a narrow perspective, I need to see things huge. who knows... his redemption might come in a form of a 5.0... ha... that would have rectified EVERYTHING... hee hee... who says it ain't possible? but do I need that?

maybe God's been trying to tell me to do my three years... then stay away at masters school before coming in to work... *shrug* the future is uncertain... but i know who holds my hand... :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home