Friday, June 03, 2005

catching glimpses of his glory in my life...

and finding out why some experiences i had... particularly hurting ones... had to be.

it's never what it seems to the human eye.

I got asked that question yet again. do you have a boyfriend?

haiz... thank God for those questions.. helps me to know that people actually bother and think about me. especially the church uncles and aunties. :)

perhaps I'm this seemingly 'perfect daughter'. the one who mixes around well with people of all ages except her own. and that kinda ties in with every parent's expectations. cause if I hang around alot with people my age, i'd inevitably be influenced by them and that means the aunties and uncles wouldn't fancy my thinking... and otherwise, it suits them very well...

ok so forget the not-so-fancy grades... but i get by... day in day out. discover new and interesting things and lessons in the weirdest ways ever... share them to whoever's interested.

argh. should i should i not?

anntic com...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home