Tuesday, May 31, 2005

all by myself...

*grin* for once the quietness and serene which has been rather foreign lately, is back...

I'm all alone in the office... most people are out for lunch and they entrusted everything to me... not that I cannot handle it... it's quieter during the lunch hours...

I don't mind late lunches for these moments...

and yay... golf's later... can't wait. I prayed for a good coach and I got one. Thank God. He's the head coach... so perhaps I should be looking to be the next Grace Park. haha. *luffs* as if...

my colleague fried some pasta for us. chinese style. really nice. I got the recipe. now waiting for the occasion to make it as well... :)

I really hope they wouldn't buy any lunch back for me. I mean, they're nice and all but I'd rather eat on my own and have my own little time out... :)

with a book at hand...

today was the visit from the big boss part two... everyone had to look busy including me. for the first time I wasn't either smsing or reading a book. had to look professional. sheesh... shouldn't professionals, who have read alot in school, be more supportive of reading programs? haha... I'm talking to a box here then...

bookworm me. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home