Wednesday, June 01, 2005

it matters not the things we accomplish, because some successes are not determined by results the world perceives...

and I have the peace of God within me... thank God for it. just two days back I was so worried about it... and now I'm so busy I hadn't the time to think about it but that's not the point... the point is that I found my peace in God... if I do not do well... least I have done is try my best at that point of time... whatever the circumstances... I know that alot of time have been devoted to the musical... and it seems to people that God must surely bless the people in it. but I say no. God chooses to bless as and when he wants, when he wants, whom he wants.

If I do well, it'll be a miracle I want to thank God for.

whatever the case, I have already thanked God for the results. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home