Wednesday, June 01, 2005

don't say I'm dumb... you mightn't know what you're getting yourself into...

my colleagues see me as this really blur girl who doesn't know two nuts about the work I've been doing in a long time... and it's probably because I look that way... being overly sleepy what with the daily night activities that I have got to go for... meetings, classes and the like...

of course there are many aspects of work I have yet to pick up and learn... but I've been always having that bad work attitude I realised... I sieve out whatever I do not need to know at a point in time... and pick up the rest really quickly...

yesterday's swing was good... I loved it so much. the 'ping' of the balls was absolutely delightful... Phil was happy about it... I know I don't look like a second-timer... oh well... they didn't believe me in driving as well... thought I was this darn silly girl trying to learn driving... I did it in 21 lessons... so there...

I'm feeling a little resentful now at the moment as you can probably see... just feels so not good when people underestimate you... this little girl who can act enough to make you believe she is dumb... but I'm not acting this time... ah... the boy who cried wolf... no one knew the difference...

I got to be not so oblivious anymore... wake up girl... the situation beckons... pick up and stop being in a world of your own... actually... you could just do it up with better rest and some coffee... but you refuse. who is at fault?

just so people would realise. if I started becoming more alert and less oblivious, I might again become the not-so-nice girl once again... that is, if I 'm alert without gentleness... not because I wouldn't be cordial... but because I seem to always be an eye sore and a ear ache. I wouldn't care two hoots about whatever people would be saying or doing... and I would always exert my influence and power... or resort to darting around coupled with sniper shots meant to kill...