Monday, May 30, 2005

the largest cream puff I've ever seen...

and I ate it. soooo nice... from polar cakes... :)

I think I'm eating too much... somebody save me...

I just heard about my everyone's great escapades in their education right now... everyone's in some professional degree... except me. and to think I used to get pretty decent grades in the past. I even qualified for medicine overseas... bioengineering in singapore....

sometimes I can't help but ask myself why i'm being so non-sensical... but God keeps reminding me... if I'm willing to be a fool for him, it is then he can truly and fully use me... and I'll see miraculous signs and wonders...

but I'm starting to see the sense in it all... I'm not patient enough to be a doc honestly. I'm having too many ideas and dreams to be an engineer...