Tuesday, May 31, 2005

two hours after the release of results...

just two hours separate the skit from the release of results... God... grant me peace.

my good friends all around me have done well and good... I thanked God... he grants the heart's desire of those whose heart's desire is for him... and him alone...

i finally had the nerve to go weigh myself. I am not so glad about the weight but I'm glad for other things... like being able to enjoy the sports I love... and alot more than others...

*excuses*

had dinner with a secondary school friend who just might be the dance partner I have always been looking for to go for salsa classes... that is, if we are to start from the same platform. I got this sure feeling I'll be a little stiffer than he'll be in salsa... :)

it was a really fun time... talking about the past... old good rollin' times... haha... cheers man... ;P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nanny nanny poo poo. salsa classes o.0 that's a first.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home