Saturday, May 07, 2005

thought-provokingly wonderful...

speaks the movie kingdom of heaven... and it taught me a thing or two about how I should be using my heart and mind to serve the Lord, since my soul is in his hands... and he builts us... no doubt some christians are cast in a negative light, but with no controversy sometimes comes no learning... and it sparks no questioning nor affirmation of faith...

Baldwin the fourth was well played... albeit the ugly outlook and masked person... he was fantastically personalised as a charming, wise and charismatic king... he's my personal favourite cast...

Dalian was surprisingly muted in his acting... the questions thrown out were crucial and collective... but he remembers the most important thing... even when God doesn't seem to speak to you, you have got to do what you deem best in that state of your wanting to serve him... in time to come, you'll realise the mission set out for your life...

and lunch was refreshingly fun and nice... ice cream was good... coffee (yes coffee again... had not a place to rest my feet except at coffee bean) was good... everything was paid for... thank God... but I really wish to treat you back in any case... ;P you've been a fantastic brother and friend... through my exams and the like... thanks for being there...