Sunday, May 22, 2005

I may be your next nightmare... ;P

daniel told me to write on something more controversial, more spicy, more becoming of a featured writer. I promise to post it up here once it gets approved and printed. :)

and I had none to give.

yesterday was trying as I couldn't find anything to write for it! I told God, God, you're the writer of the Bible... you inspired it all... you speak to the hearts and minds of people... I don't!

and today I had my answer... after the youth leaders' meeting, somehow the chat topics had to turn to that of relationships and finding of the life partner and the like. I was shocked... I got asked my own point of view... and as you know... speaking does make me think quite a bit, it did some good to my thoughts...

and then? I went to my godpa's place... and somehow the only thing he went on and on about was to convince me the sort of guy to marry and date...

funny thing... everyone keeps telling me how it's better to wait and see all the "fishes in the pond" before making my choice... to which, I'm ever so grateful... but no one's teaching me how to fish huh? :)

so I'm obliged to make sure the guy I'll date in the future would have to pass security... security being my dad, mom, godpa, godma, all the aunties I get along really well with in church and even those christian aunties out of church, and my relatives...

someone call 995... he has got to be the bomb or nothing... haha... :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u gotta wait n see 'all the fishes in the pond', u'l prob never get any fish.. cos the pond's pretty huge! :)

how to fish... mm be urself? haha.. then if u think u have found a godly man whom u like n possible, then can drop hints.. how to drop hints.. think u girls shld know better. grin.

in e meanwhile, enjoy ur singlehood. ;) best time to serve the Lord. :)

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home