Saturday, May 21, 2005

I feel like crying...

not so from the lack of wonderful people in my life... not so from the happenings of everyday that I am so overwhelmed... more so because I cannot have my sleep... and I'm tired... but the mind goes on.... I wrote an article in a daze just now... *sob*

I'm more overwhelmed by decisions... what to do and what not.. this blog is getting a trifle too public... it seems I won't be able to blog alot of things down as I would like to... and neither can I transfer all the fodder here.. since I would have to keep some for the articles which are yet to be...

I'm melancholic. for the moment. I need space... some sobriety... some thinking moments to consolidate my writing... start to identify with people who would be reading whom I never intended for to read... my deepest moments... my secret thoughts... the motives behind my subtle actions...

it's exposing... it's scary... how would I take it? by choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home