Sunday, April 24, 2005

michael schumacher... you're my hero...

rather than being the ditzy little girl who admires alonso because he's one of the better-lookers in F1... I'm rooting all for michael... he's strong-willed... a fighter... a risk-taker... a fantastic sports person... (his heart rate's like thirty-plus a minute...) and an extremely talented man who's not afraid to show his 'arrogance' for all people care... he thanks his team mates... gives them the credit... etc etc etc... I could go on for hours...

and... legendary michael did a fantastic job at the san marino grand prix today... from 13th place to 2nd... and he was fighting on all the way with alonso for pole position... never giving up...

you're my inspiration...

and perhaps some things have come a little clearer to me... in some areas... thank God... I only feel the peace... :) within me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home