Monday, August 23, 2004

Tired and plain tired...

school's been going into full swing but I hardly feel any energy to keep it up... ok... maybe the occasionally bursts of joy and exuberance coming with some consumption of coffee (which is rare- it not being a practice of mine) or maybe the new product horlicks has come up with (the one without the puking feeling after you drink it)- it's a energy drink... went for exercise the day before and man has it been an experience... cause I haven't been exercising in the past week and I tried to push my body on a hot yesterday afternoon... was good.. mind was sleeping and body yet awake... funny feeling and mixed sentiments... if only both would work at the same time well and good... that probably would be happening when I finally do sleep well (was still suffering from sleep deficit with respect to the weekend camp). Remind me never to try that again... am too old for that kind of stuff anyway... (am I talking like some old hag now? oh oh...) "(

marketing group has been inevitably picked.. with no choice on my part... and we've got to complete something in the next one and a half weeks... bad thing... cause I feel that we hadn't much knowledge of the subject to do something really fantastic that would make my scores surge really high... God, help me pull it all together...

expectations produce too much anxiety sometimes... must beware of the consequences... (I'm telling myself that...)