Friday, August 27, 2004

comme si comme sa...

super girl or fiesty one? I don't know much exactly... but one thing's for sure... I'm starting to feel the busyness in life, yet finding that I do have time to do everything at once... everything is comme si comme sa... (so so in french) and I hadn't the heart to make comments about it albeit that I don't have much of a life to go out and have fun like the rest... not that I'm trapped at home like a mouse in a cage, but more of a mouse running amok but still within the complex of the house... giving tuition and going to school and ccas have been a great part of the whole life package so far for me... listening to some classical music now... oh my, wonder what happened to me... starting to feel like a... er... romantic?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home