Monday, September 18, 2006

how would you know where your heart lies?

and how would you know when it does change?

the heart seems such a fidgety, yet listless, uncertain yet stubborn, unsure yet resolute to feel what it does want to feel and lead the mind to will what it would...

but my mind controls my heart... or does it not?

perhaps i have been too strict with myself when my mind undermines my heart, maybe i have subconsciously let my heart rule too much...

but it won't happen... or will it?

on a much less rhetorical note, tomorrow's the day of anntic registration and fund raising and we're all really psyched (or at least i am) about it all... no doubt i would have to get up really early as my dad cannot send me to school tomorrow and it would be another usual long day... this week is breath-taking (literally) in fact... i won't have my lunch breaks for tues and wed until way after lunch hour... :(

go sophie go! God help me go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home