Saturday, June 10, 2006

what if the person you can't stand is yourself?

am reading a book called "dealing with people you can't stand" and the ironic thing is that the more I read, the more I realise that I need to learn how to deal with people i can't stand- people like me. (yes yes I know I am taking to reading yet again)

kinda woke up early in the morning... I don't know why... the whole body clock is going haywire and I have no explanation except that I woke up really early sat morning to go climb bukit timah with my family and some church uncles and aunties and their families...

The more exciting thing has been the world cup of course! though for the match between england and paraguay, i felt that the mexican referee had been bribed or sth... perhaps i feel this way because gerrard was down and given a yellow card with the beanpole crouch warned mutiple times... and the lack of fairplay that didn't seem to 'warrant' fair assessment of the moves on court by the referees...

everything has been an all time low... every activity... suppose it would be for the next month or so... *shrug* I hate to have to be studying for my exam this coming friday... I haven't started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home