Monday, May 22, 2006

bones?!?

interesting comment from diana on my tag board... don't see the obsession of bones and thus i wrote my earlier blog... of course, part of the reason was to excuse myself for my lack of words when 'those' comments come about and i seeth.

nah i would want a butt and chest, believe me... just that any other fat globules other than those would seem redundant... but in retrospect, they provide good cushioning when i bend over too much and stuff... so i thank God for them anyways... given my clumsiness... :)

it's coming to the end of may and i must say that times flies... really fast.

been back for almost two months already and it doesn't seem like so, yet so much has occurred within me emotionally, spiritually and mentally that i am apt to think it short yet long...

the beginning of august would post as rather a major change in life for me... no one to rant to, no one to listen to the rants, no one to patiently ignore my crazy sentiments and laugh occasional times, provide the simple solutional insight, calm my nerves down... etc.

sigh. life's like that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home