Tuesday, May 23, 2006

need... glucosamine...

argh. my knee is really giving me a time and i don't know what to do with it... i had the same injury (if i should call it an injury) back in training in JC and it kinda faded away when i decided to do alternate exercise, and subsequently, dismiss exercise altogether...

I do gym alot less now. I halved it in fact, due to my knee and the fact that I don't see the need to do so much anyway... it'll only wear out my knees and limbs.

it helped a little when i drank milk... maybe it's my bones? i don't know...

i have a bottle of it at home... probably bought by my dad for his joints. he used to be a school runner... so i guess it's quite the same thing... over-exertion.

it hurts.

both inwardly and physically. it hurts that at the tender age of 20 going onto 21 i have such problems and of course it hurts me physically when i walk too much or sth.

God, help me.

been trying at my term paper that is due next week. somehow i don't feel all too confident about this one. :*(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home