Monday, June 19, 2006

i packed the horrendous room!

i spent the whole day packing up the remains of the enormous pile of books and things in my cupboards ('remains' referring to the very much reduced pile of things after dumping like a hundred tons of rubbish away)... it was tiring... very tiring... thought i would have wanted to cool down with a swim, but the weather does this to me again... everytime i want to, it doesn't let me. so i shan't and be a good girl and stay indoors... *bother*

my room looks very much improved! if you consider the fact that i used not to be able to see half of my bed and the whole of my table!

the clothes cabinet is next... but i hadn't the heart to... i thought i had just packed it lately? *wonders*

maybe 'lately' is really 'not very recently'... *sheepish smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home