Thursday, April 06, 2006

was a most enlighteningly happy dinner cum sup...

:) thanks edmund!

i love talking to people who are older than me. makes me think older, grow older, and though i tend to forget what it's like to be feeling my age and enjoying things in an ignorant way which i would have experienced had i not been around older people, i much rather the mature and more becoming outlook.

i love eating. and this time, i am not too worried about weight. i wonder why.

maybe i have learnt that i need to eat to live and not live to eat. and that's the reason why it shouldn't become central to my life except to gratify my desires and fulfill my needs.

and exercise should be an enjoyment. a pastime turned habit which happens to be beneficial.

reading should be something i need to do more though. i left a good deal unread as i sought to increase my knowledge through textbooks more than anything else for a long time now...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! muscle gay stories Ob slot machines t21 harddrive Perfume aftershaves strawberrynet gianni versace Abilify together with celexa

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home