Monday, April 03, 2006

i won't go changing to try and please me...

cause i realise that even with my knowing the most about myself other than God, i can't please myself...

got the job to do and it's a stay home job which is technically good cause i can do everything in my own timing, but it's bad cause i don't know how to guage my time from there...

woke up late today though as with yesterday morning... and then i rushed to school in my dad's car thankfully... and got there only to meet alot of bizad people again and didn't get to see those i would have like to as well...

and then me and drew went for lunch! was fun but darn fattening... nydc and breko... sheesh drew, now you would have to play tennis with me as a punishment for making me eat all that!

but i think listening to my crap was much worse.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home