Saturday, April 01, 2006

k box

oh what a night of singing: a gratification to my ego despite it's possibility of not being the best thing for me right now...

went out for a movie date but the movies and everything else left me cold...

tried not munching all the time but the lack of temptation eludes me... i just can't resist!

happy birthday joel!

and thanks for talking me through things.. though you are wise to tell me to make my own decisions...

and met a few secondary school people today... seems like i came from another world. or have been somewhere else for far too long.. like where i am and the friends i have are my sort of people to hang out with when there really shouldn't be a sort to hang out with... oh well... would that be wrong?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Aston martin buddy icons Vail plastic surgeon gmac car loan affiliate programs Cultural development leadership training Hawaii forex

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home