Friday, March 31, 2006

sophie sophie sophie, stop gorging.

ever since the empowerment given which by the belief that fat is beautiful as much as skinny or lean, i have given myself more permission to partake food that is decadent.

help me... chocolate ice cream, sakae sushi, snacks, butter cake and cream buns all in a day... which only includes snacks and the meals are not accounted for!

sometimes i sit in wowed wonder. at myself. my piggish habits.

and wonder how i ever managed to resist it all in the past, which doesn't seem too long ago, does it?

*questioning eyes*

cut my hair again. had to, it was all out of shape.

tomorrow would be having the dance practice and then out for some breather - joel's bday party. oh well... took out my going out clothes already in the case of my indecision like today... then again i did take the clothes out yesterday but still switched them as well... haiz. women.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» »

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home